Sunday, 25 October 2009

This really was the most glorious moment of the month. Me and dog were out walking in Wyre Forest, in Ruskin land, and just turned off on to a footpath we hadn't used before. It started to rain hard, but a very fine rain. The sun was shining brightly, creating a wonderful show of light and misty haze, which I'm afraid the picture does not do justice.
A few minutes before this we had the funniest encounter. Ruby the labrador was hounded by two Staffordshire Terriers. The woman was telling her dogs to 'Leave him alone, be nice...', ect. I said 'It's a bitch'. And then I looked at hers, and the one growling at Ruby was definitely a bitch, and I asked if she had two bitches? 'Two girls" she replied. 'Mine's a bitch too' I told her. 'Oh, a girl' she says. I'm screaming inside my head 'It's a bloody bitch!'

No comments: